So you are feeling a little bit down in the dumps about yourself… you might of had a bad day, you may of heard some bad news, you might not have made it to the gym even once this week and tomorrow you have a MASSIVE meeting, interview, event, date, whatever it is that you want to feel amazing for! *sighs* We have all been there, yes I can even tell you even the top of the top models have been there, top athletes, top business men and woman – basically everyone has these moments where they just think… Why do I just feel and look like a pile of pants… So its coming up to 5pm or whatver your work finishing time is and you have about 15 hours to turn this mood around… What are you going to do? How are you going to feel better?
NUTRITION: its that famous saying you are what you eat… When you eat better you feel better about yourself, you ooze confidence, you radiate self esteem and you feel much happier in yourself. My Top 2 mood boosting meals for you:
STEP 2: GET YO ASS TO THE GYM
Yes as annoying as it sounds, even just a 30 minute boost of energy! Even just 30 minutes of boosting exercise can help you focus more, feel better in your mody and feel more motivated!!! You don’t even need to go to the gym you can do it from your living room, kitchen or bedroom!! www.newyouin30.co.uk 30 Minutes of exercise 3 – 5 times a week is all you need consistently to boost your mood overall.
Step 3: BEAUTIFY yourself
So I know some of you may laugh at this but… it is true fact there has even been scientific studies on it! If you beautify yourself, and enhance yourself by taking care and taking the time on you.. YOU WILL 100% feel more confidenct, happier and better in your skin! So what are my 4 key beautifying products and regime to boosting my mood overnight?
Get yourself to boots, superdrug, tesco, sainsburys, wherever yourself and buy yourself some Radox bubbles! Go to the gym, get home eat your healthy meal, and then pour yourself a nice relaxing bath filled with bubbles. BLISS!! Your body will appreciate you giving it some R&R.
This isn’t a joke, I promise you and alot of females won’t admit this! A bit of colour does you the world of good! It makes you feel radiant and confident. Now we are not looking at being an oompa loompa, just a nice subtle bit of colour always helps boost your confidence. Get some Vita Liberata, they have a wide range of shades and really good for no streaks!
Step 3: Enhance that smile
I get alot of people asking me, have you had your teeth whitened? Answer is no… but I do use products that enhance their whiteness and have consistently used them over time. It is one of my biggest confidence boosts: Glowing White Smile!
Get some Dr Georges Dental White:
Step 4: GET SOME SLEEP!
After this whole rigmarole of a day, the best thing you can do is be tucked up in bed by 10pm. Honestly… look at this science:
The biological clock and your internal organs, the main internal organs of your body work according to a “Time Schedule.” Knowing how your body works can help you regulate your schedule in order to attain the optimum level of health and well-being.
- 9.00 pm – 11.00 pm: At this time, your body eliminates toxic chemicals from the immune system (lymph nodes). * Best time is to go in bed and asleep before 8 pm, good enough before 9pm, latest before 10 pm it is still healthy. Generally in some sense from 8pm till 10pm rest our intelligence, ability to make Balanced and Healthy decisions. From 10pm till 12 mid night rest our mind, ability to think and contemplate. Ability to cope, digest and show in healthy way our emotions. From 12 mid night rest our growth material body.
- 11.00 pm – 1.00 am: This is the time your liver eliminates poisons and rejuvenates itself. *It is best to be sound asleep by 9 pm or 10 pm for your body to properly execute this important function.
- 12.00 midnight – 4.00 am: this is the time your bone marrow produces blood.
- 1.00 am – 3.00 am: This is the time your gall bladder eliminates toxins and rejuvenates itself.
- 3.00 am – 5.00 am: This is the time your lungs eliminate toxins and rejuvenate themselves.
- 4.00 am – 7.00 am: This is the time your colon eliminates poisons and rejuvenates itself. This is the proper time to empty your bowel.
- 7.00 am – 9.00 am: This is the time that vitamins, minerals, proteins and nutrients are absorbed in your small intestines. Definitely it is healthy eat breakfast at this time.
(HH Mahanidhi Swami Article “Be Healthy, Happy and Holy — Sleep by 10 pm”)